Thursday, April 30, 2020

Normal




Normal.  Everyone keeps talking about when things get back to normal, about life after we can finally put Covid-19 behind us.  I’m certainly looking forward to the day when a vaccine is finally available.  But I’m really beginning to question if I can return back to the same normal after this is all done?  Back to the same rat race, the same grind, the same running around now that I’ve tasted this simpler and slower life?  I’m really not sure if I’ll be able to ramp things up again to the same velocity as before?  The Covid quarantine has forced us into minimalism and simplicity and if I’m honest, I really don’t want to give it up.  My new schedule seems much more natural to me, closer to my instinctive tempo, closer to the beat of the universe, much less forced.  This unhurried pace has given me more time for self-care.  Or maybe it’s not that I now have more time for it?  Maybe the current situation has simply shown me how important self-care really is?  The reason why doesn’t really matter.  Either way I enhance my body and spirit by spending more time practicing what nourishes my physical body and mental health.  Meditation.  Yoga.  Long walks.  Lunch break naps.  Long soul quenching bike rides.  Many future normals are available to us.  Which one are we going to choose?  What is the new normal going to look like?  Normal.

1 comment:

bob said...

I know a lot of persons reading this letter now will be harbouring some doubts about the claims. Well, it’s not just like every other claim you find out there. This one is different. I wouldn’t be daring it if I didn't get a positive results after using it, ” I was totally cured from diabete type1 after taking his herbal medicine, not only that my sister also got totally cured from Herpes too
Incase you are having any health challenges, contact him to get a positive and quick results, his herbal medicine is real and it works, his info is below

WhatsApp +2348055991925

Email Dr.oduagaeke@gmail.com